Burleigh Wagon is proud to offer our customers quality and custom Australian designed products. We strive to make our 30 day return policy as simple and straightforward as possible.
For Burleigh Wagon direct purchases: you may return any unused item (excluding personalized license plates) in new condition for any reason with original packaging and contents within 30 days of receiving the product for a refund.
If you receive the wagon and have a change of mind or feel it isn't the right fit for you, we offer flat-rate shipping returns with no re-stocking fee (as long as your wagon is in brand new condition and in original packaging with all parts) within 30 days of receiving the product. If 30 days has passed, we can no longer offer a refund.
Returns are credited for the product only (no refunds on any initial shipping charges). Refunds will be minus flat-rate shipping fees for the return and may be subject to re-stocking fees (see below).
Flat-rate Shipping Return Fees (per item you are returning)
- Wagons: $79 flat-rate shipping return fee
- Accessories: $5-$50 shipping return fee (depending on weight/size product)
- *Please note these rates are for contiguous USA ONLY. Additional shipping fees apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and any other international address. Please contact Burleigh Wagon customer service at: email@example.com for shipping rates outside of contiguous USA.
Upon receiving your return, if any items do not comply within our returns policy (ie: wagon has been used, damaged or missing items) we will charge a re-stocking fee in addition to the shipping return fee. These fees will be deducted from your refund amount.
Steps For Your Return
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive return authorization.
- Once your return has been approved by our customer care team, we will then issue you a pre-paid return label via email.
- Print your return label, place on outside of original Burleigh Wagon shipping box, and drop off at appropriate location. See courier website for further details of locations near you.
- You will be issued a refund (minus flat-rate shipping fee (and re-stocking fee if applicable) within 7 days upon us receiving your return.
- All returns must be sent within 10 days of approval and returns authorization provided by Burleigh Wagon. If sent after 10 days of receiving the return label, an additional 50% will be deducted from your return.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to post to your original method of payment. If the purchase was a gift, returns must be initiated by original purchaser and refunded back to original method of payment.
CHANGE OF MIND
Change of mind orders prior to fulfillment
(wagon not sent out yet) are refunded minus applicable payment processing fees incurred by Burleigh Wagon. This cancellation fee is 6% of total purchase amount. This applies to pre-orders and back-orders if order is cancelled before items are dispatched. *Number Plates are non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Damage or Manufacturing Defects
We recommend opening your Burleigh Wagon products to inspect them promptly upon receiving so if there are any issues or damages within transit we can help rectify accordingly.
**Please note that our wagons are created using a combination of rotational and blow molding. These methods of manufacturing involve blowing sheets of plastic with hot air and/or rotating the material to make the moulds required for the production of the wagon. Dents, small scuffs, minor black marks, or scratches may be caused by the heating and cooling method required to produce the parts. These small imperfections do NOT affect the strength, durability, or functionality of the wagon.
We do however check each and every wagon for these small imperfections, and if they fall outside our quality standards they will deemed as defective and not sent to the customer. No two wagons will be cosmetically the same since each wagon is individually pulled from the mold and trimmed by hand. Burleigh Wagon will NOT accept any returns/exchanges due to minor cosmetic flaws and they are no reason to claim the wagon as faulty.
If you do believe your wagon has damage or a manufacturing defect, please reach out to our customer care team so we can help assess and replace if needed.
Items Purchased From Other Sellers
Purchases made through an authorised retailer must be returned to the retailer and will be subject to their return policies. You will need to reach out to them directly for a return.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.